von aussielover Mo Apr 17, 2017 6:27 pm

Shoutbox
Affiliates

Alex O'Loughlin Worldwide

AOL Intense Studies

Mostly 50

Blogspot

alex-oloughlin.blogspot

Verspürst Du das drängende Bedürfnis alles was in Deinem Alex-verdrehten Kopf vorgeht mit der Welt zu teilen?
Dann brauchen wir DICH!

Für unser Team suchen wir tatkräftige Blogger Verstärkung!
MELDE DICH bei einem Admin/Co-Admin oder Moderator.

Austausch | 

Alex im Interview mt Global TV

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Kasi
Co-Admin

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 4111

BeitragThema: Alex im Interview mt Global TV   Di Nov 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Global TV hat ein Interview mit Alex geführt. Hauptsächlich über seine bissherige Karriere und seine Rolle in H50.

Zitat :
Hawaii Five-O's Alex O'Loughlin

Born Alexander O'Loughlin on August 24, 1976 in Canberra, Australia, actor Alex O'Loughlin has become the star of the hit show Hawaii Five-O, the successful reboot of the '60-'70s cop primetime drama of the same name.

Alex O'Loughlin in Hawaii Five-O

Surprisingly, it didn't always seem as O'Loughlin would make it up the Hollywood ladder of fame, especially living between Sydney and Canberra. Alex didn't begin acting professionally until 2004, but he hit the Aussie jackpot by appearing in the critically-acclaimed Down Under film Oyster Farmer. Although he had already technically gotten his start on the Sydney stage, with lead roles in Chekhov and Tolstoy plays, it wasn't until he snagged a lead role as a hunky detective in the gritty American crime drama The Shield (opposite Michael Chiklis) that Hollywood producers and directors began considering him a real leading man. After one season on The Shield, stints as a good-natured blood-sucking fanger in the romantic vampire TV show Moonlight and a heart doctor in the short-lived medical drama Three Rivers series soon followed.

Appearances in the films August Rush (with Jonathan Rhys-Meyers) and Whiteout (with Kate Beckinsale) would lead to his lead role in the Hawaii Five-O remake. While it might seem like a short, easy road to stardom for O'Loughlin, the heavy metal music-loving actor says he certainly paid his dues to be where he is now.

"It's tough getting in the business, but it's even harder when you are from Down Under," the outdoorsman says. "You just have to work hard and devote all your time to making it."

It probably helps sounding like an American, too, I comment jokingly -- since Alex sounds like a bonafide Yank on this particular press day.

"The accent stuff, it's not such a big deal for me anymore," the father of a young son, Saxon, says. "I've been doing that for a long time. Sounding American just comes second nature to me. I don't know if it helped me land any roles, but I don't sound like I'm from the U.S. on purpose."

However, doing Hawaii Five-O has him beginning to pick up the distinct accent of the Hawaiian islanders, too.

"It's hard not to fall in love with everything in Hawaii," the former plumber's apprentice says. "The islanders have a real distinct dialect and vocabulary and I am having a great time trying learning it, even though my character, Steve McGarrett, sounds as American as they come, there is still some Island sound mixed in." Alex, a self-professed outdoorsman, is also having a great time learning how to be a cop/military man for Hawaii Five-O. He loves to take chances, which is one of the reasons he likes to do most of his own stunts. And when he's isn't taking chances with life and limb for the Hawaii Five-O cameras, he's spends his spare time enjoying the beauty and excitement of the Hawaiian Islands. While playing his guitar is relatively safe, he gets his adrenaline pumping by rock climbing and riding motorcycles.

"I get a real charge out of riding motorcycles," he says. "But I'm not crazy and irresponsible on them. I do have a show to do."

He nearly had a film franchise to do. O'Loughlin almost landed a role that would have turned him into an adrenalin junkie. It was rumoured that when the producers of the 007 films were looking to replace Pierce Brosnan as the debonair secret agent, Alex was seriously considered to portray James Bond for the rest of the Bond films. Of course, the role finally went to Daniel Craig. O'Loughlin says he wasn't that disappointed that he didn't land the iconic spy role.

"Sure, I would have loved playing James Bond, who wouldn't?" he says. "But it just left the door open for me to do something even more exciting, like Hawaii Five-O.

Recently, O'Loughlin has been spending a great deal of time learning about the history of the Hawaiian Islands and what it is like to be a Navy man like his Hawaii Five-O character Steve McGarrett.

"I think it is important for an actor to do as much homework about their character and their surroundings as they can," he says. "I'm not the kind of actor who feels like he has to become his character, 24/7. It's just helpful to understand what makes your character tick. The more time I spend studying the Islands the more I become to understand what drives McGarrett. Most of the time I like what I discover about him, but sometimes his behavior surprises me. But overall, he's a good, honest man on a great, exciting and realistic show."

Quelle: http://www.globaltv.com/Blogal/2011/November/Hawaii_Five-O_s_Alex_O_Loughlin/

Danke Fever für die super schöne Signatur

Rechtschreibfehler sind lediglich Specialeffects meiner Tastatur
]
Nach oben Nach unten
Freya
Best Friend

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 2531

BeitragThema: Re: Alex im Interview mt Global TV   Di Nov 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Danke Kasi, ist ein tolles Interview...aber haben sie bei der Auflistung seiner bisherigen Filme nicht BuP und Invisible vergessen oder wollten die nur grob einen Überblick geben??

Und immer wenn ich irgendwo lese, dass sie für 007 D. Craig genommen haben und nicht Alex kann ich nur den Kopf schütteln, aber er hat natürlich recht, dass ihm das die Möglichkeit gelassen hat, etwas VIEL aufregenderes zu machen:

HAWAII FIVE-O

*big smile* *big smile*

Quelle:tumblr.com/pzeiko-archive
Nach oben Nach unten
Dolphin1978
Persönlicher Assistent

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 1202

BeitragThema: Re: Alex im Interview mt Global TV   Di Nov 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Sehr interessant fand ich ja, dass er mal Klempner werden wollte?
Mich würde ja interessieren, was er für Heavy Metal-Mucke hört - ACDC wird ja wohl in jedem Fall dabei sein. Sollte man zumindestens bei einem Aussie vermuten...
Sollte er ein richtiger eingefleischter Metal-Fan sein, bekommt er von mir ne "Wacken Open Air"-Karte zugeschickt *big smile* - Das liegt quasi direkt vor meiner Haustür...

VIELEN DANK ! THANK YOU ! MERCI ! GRACIAS ! GRAZIE !
MAHALO NUI LOA !

NOBODYKNOWSNINA!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
leiCa
Co-Admin

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 6140

BeitragThema: Re: Alex im Interview mt Global TV   Mi Nov 16, 2011 11:16 am

Ich weiß nicht, ob er mal Klempner werden wollte, irgendwo gibt es ein Interview in dem er erzählt, dass er auch als Klempner arbeiten musste, um seine Brötchen zu verdienen. Und das war nicht pretty, aber jetzt frag mich nicht wo dieses Interview steckt...... hmmmm...

Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.instagram.com/pinsel2go/
Siv
Co-Admin

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 4213

BeitragThema: Re: Alex im Interview mt Global TV   Mi Nov 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Ich meine, irgendwann gelesen zu haben, dass Alex früher total auf Metallica stand.
... und- er trainiert gerne zu "Tool"!

Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Alex im Interview mt Global TV   

Nach oben Nach unten

Alex im Interview mt Global TV

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Alex O´Loughlin International - Community :: ALEX O´LOUGHLIN - GERMAN COMMUNITY :: Alex O'Loughlin - Zur Person :: Interviews :: Hawaii-Five-0 Interviews-
Gehe zu: