von aussielover Mo Apr 17, 2017 6:27 pm

Shoutbox
Affiliates

Alex O'Loughlin Worldwide

AOL Intense Studies

Mostly 50

Blogspot

alex-oloughlin.blogspot

Verspürst Du das drängende Bedürfnis alles was in Deinem Alex-verdrehten Kopf vorgeht mit der Welt zu teilen?
Dann brauchen wir DICH!

Für unser Team suchen wir tatkräftige Blogger Verstärkung!
MELDE DICH bei einem Admin/Co-Admin oder Moderator.

Austausch | 

Michelle Borth: Woman of Action

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
that_girl
Stylist

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 294

BeitragThema: Michelle Borth: Woman of Action   Sa Jan 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Hallo ihr Lieben,

also ich hab ein Interview mit Michelle Borth, also mehr Bericht mit Interviewteilen von ihr, gefunden in dem sie auch etwas über Alex sagt..
da ich das hier im Forum noch nicht gefunden habe, dachte ich, ich stell es mal eben rein...
sollte ich mich im Thread vertan haben, tut es mir Leid...

Michelle Borth: Woman Of Action
‘Hawaii Five-0’ Season 3's New Cast Member Dishes Out On Men, Bikinis And Getting Lots Of Action [Scenes]
By ANNIE S. ALEJO
December 14, 2012, 5:03pm

MANILA, Philippines – Taking full advantage of its good-looking cast members and equally hot extras, “Hawaii Five-0” is naturally not just a full on, action-packed series but it has also become a show of eye-candy of sorts, in a good way. While the original series mainly had a virile male cast—led by Jack Lord—the updated show has introduced equally strong female characters as some of its leads.

Michelle Borth joins “H50” as a regular cast member, playing U.S. Navy Lieutenant Catherine Rollins, the love interest of lead character Steve McGarrett (Alex O’Loughlin). Talking to Bulletin Entertainment about the show’s balanced male-female energy, she points out, “I think that it’s important for the network because there [is] a demographic that wants to watch females on screen... You’ll see a lot of bikinis, a lot of beautiful women in the background of our show a lot. I think that’s just on a commercial level and that’s something they need to do.”

Still, she believes that “there are more and more stronger female parts being developed; and more writers and directors that are women. I’ve been in the business for over a decade now, and that’s just happening. I’m just seeing a lot stronger roles written for women that I’m really excited about.”

When asked about the bikini scenes, she says with amusement, “There is no way to prepare for bikini scenes. No, I take that back. I would get a script about 10 days—if you’re lucky—before we start shooting that episode. So if you ever in a bikini, you probably are lucky if you get 10 days [to prepare for it]. In reality, there’s not that much you can do.”

However, in a true sense of gender equality, she shares, “It’s hard to work in a bikini [when] you’re a female or [be] the guy [that] has to take their shirt off. I just want to say this—they’re (male cast members) as conscious as we are. They really like to care of themselves and workout because, you know, Alex has his shirtless scenes and it’s a huge deal to audiences when he takes his shirt off.”

Like the male cast in the show, the women also get their fair share of action scenes for which Michelle’s gone through training. “They supplied us with everything, they’re fantastic. I’ve got firearms expert who right by me at all times. Then I’m gone to a shooting range [to learn everything from] how to hold a gun and everything… [to] how to shoot it, you know, just [how to] turn the corner properly with gun.”

Training under mix martial arts, Muay Thai, Tae Kwon Do and kickboxing expert Danny Kim, Michelle’s fighting style needed to different from the other cast member Grace Park (who plays Kono). “It’s really important to me to have them be different and hers is more of a martial arts form of fighting. So when you see her, it’s more karate moves; and with me, a little more ‘Bourne Identity’ movies—they’re like faster kickboxing moves.”

Michelle, of course, joins the rest of the cast as a series regular only in Season 3, although she’s appeared as a guest star in several episodes in the first two seasons. Despite a bit of familiarity with her cast mates, she is thrust into a group dynamic that’s already been in place for some time already.

“I would say it’s really terrifying…as an actor to come in into a group of people who’ve been working so closely for two years. It’s [similar] to going to a new school as a kid and you walk in and you don’t really know where to sit at the lunch table. You don’t know who’re your friends and who’s not… I had a lot of that,” she relates. But because she’s been on the show before, “It wasn’t going in completely blind… [or] as a brand new kid. I was just going in as someone they kind of knew...”

She adds, “It was so really scary for me to make the move to Hawaii... [but] I got along with them so well the first two seasons that it was a great indication that we were gonna continue to get along. And we do so, you know, I’m very lucky and I’m very grateful.”

As for being one of the very few women on set, Michelle notes, “A lot of people don’t even realize the environment I’m in everyday. I’ve always gotten along better with men in my entire life. I’ve grown up with two brothers… I actually have very few women friends. So for me, this is actually like a dream job because I’m not one of the boys on set. I mean a lot of it is Alex and Scott Caan (who plays Danno) and Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho), but we [also] have a hundred-plus crew of Hawaiian men who walk around with no shirts on and, you know… it’s a very testosterone-filled set.”

Because of this, the two regular female cast members bonded. “Luckily Grace and I, we’re kind of more boy-like than girlie. So we fit in perfect and I really enjoy it. On the set, especially in L.A, there can be quite a bit of cattiness with actors and stuff like; and there’s none of that here. This is all this just... it’s a lot of dirty jokes, which I love,” she laughs.

Asked to dish about her co-stars, Michelle begins with Daniel, whom she describes as “very smart. He’s the guy in the make-up trailer who’s doing the New York Times puzzle. He’s the smart one, really intelligent man.”

She then describes Alex as “a phenomenal musician and he’s really great. He’ll sit and play the guitar. I don’t think a lot of people know that. He’s really a good musician.”

She emphasized that Scott “is a comedian, he’s hysterical and he is, in the show, but better in real life. He’s just telling jokes all the time.”

As for Grace, Michelle notes how she’s “really special. I’m gonna say she’s spiritual… she’s really deep. She’s very deep and very spiritual which is wonderful.”

“Hawaii Five-0” Season 2 will have reruns every Wednesday beginning Dec. 19 at 4:10 a.m., 6 a.m., 8:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. This all leads to “Season 3” premiere on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10 pm, first and exclusively on AXN.

Quelle: www.mb.com

vielen Dank fever!
Nach oben Nach unten
aloha isi
Bodyguard

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 430

BeitragThema: Re: Michelle Borth: Woman of Action   Sa Jan 05, 2013 11:00 pm

????????????????????????????? ich versteh Bahnhof ?????????????????? *shock*
:tüte: :tüte: :tüte: :tüte: :tüte:
Nach oben Nach unten
mckono
Stylist

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

BeitragThema: Re: Michelle Borth: Woman of Action   So Jan 06, 2013 10:48 am

ich würde gerne mal was von ihm hören.
Live mit gitarre und seiner Stimme, man das wär cool BrainAFK
Nach oben Nach unten
eviesus
Best Friend

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 2607

BeitragThema: Re: Michelle Borth: Woman of Action   So Jan 06, 2013 11:09 am

Ich glaube, das würden wir alle, mckono! top
Ich bin sicher, er klingt einfach zum Dahinschmelzen - und ich könnte mir denken, dass er absichtlich NIEMALS öffentlich singen & Gitarre spielen würde...Das ist seine private Seite, die kriegen wir halt nicht mit - LEIDER! *klaftertiefer Seufzer*
Da bleibt nur die Erinnerung an Marshall - aber das war ja nur ganz, ganz wenig, was man da zu sehen und zu hören bekam von Alex!

Lieben Dank an Joan! *love*
Nach oben Nach unten
leiCa
Co-Admin

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 6142

BeitragThema: Re: Michelle Borth: Woman of Action   So Jan 06, 2013 12:22 pm

Zitat :
She then describes Alex as “a phenomenal musician and he’s really great. He’ll sit and play the guitar. I don’t think a lot of people know that. He’s really a good musician.”

Ich zitiere mal den entscheidenen Teil des Interviews, weil man das wirklich so noch nicht gehört hat. Der Rest ist denke ich mal nicht sooooo wichtig um sich die Mühe des Üersetzens zu machen, da hilft bei Interesse Google Translator.

Übersetzung:

Zitat :
Dann beschreibt sie [Michelle] Alex als "ein phänomenaler Musiker und er ist wirklich großartig. Er sitzt rum und spielt Gitarre. Ich glaube nicht, dass das viele Leute wissen. Er ist ein wirklich guter Musiker."

Ich will jetzt sofort ein Video davon, menno, die spielen doch den ganzen Tag mir ihren Smartphones, kann das nicht mal einer tiwttern? Michelle? Daniel? Peter? Verdammte Privatssphäre! *big smile*

Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.instagram.com/pinsel2go/
ROCKnROLL_chica
Manager

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 983

BeitragThema: Re: Michelle Borth: Woman of Action   So Jan 06, 2013 3:27 pm

alex singen hören will ich auch mal..

ich steh ja auf männer die gitarre spielen können

~~~Sexy Dag~~~
Nach oben Nach unten
arni1702
Patenschildkröte Mathilda

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 2842

BeitragThema: Re: Michelle Borth: Woman of Action   So Jan 06, 2013 4:37 pm

Au ja! Ein Video hätte ich auch gerne davon. Und vielleicht auch direkt eine CD. Mit schönem Cover ... *blush*

Und ich will das auch wirklich gerne glauben, das er perfekt Gitarre spieln kann, aber erinnert Ihr Euch an den Gagreel, in dem er "Dööödööödööö" zur Mittelmusik von 5-0 mitgesungen hat? Also die Singerei klang damals trotz aller Musikalität ziemlich schräg, aber trotzdem ... pinkglasses

Nach oben Nach unten
1975susan
Bodyguard

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 363

BeitragThema: Re: Michelle Borth: Woman of Action   So Jan 06, 2013 7:20 pm

hey arni, die singerei in den gagreel ist meine klingelton....sag nix falsches *lol*
btw ich würde auch gerne mal ein video sehen von alex mit der gitarre....das wäre einfach nur zum dahin schmelzen...räuser, äh, also ich gehe davon aus, dass es zum dahin schmelzen wäre *sigh*

Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Michelle Borth: Woman of Action   

Nach oben Nach unten

Michelle Borth: Woman of Action

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Alex O´Loughlin International - Community :: ALEX O´LOUGHLIN - GERMAN COMMUNITY :: Alex O'Loughlin - Zur Person :: Interviews :: Hawaii-Five-0 Interviews-
Gehe zu: